It's been a good minute since I have blogged. A lot has been going on. Just scrambled emotions and feelings. Don't know where to begin....
Best friends
I love my best friend Billie to death. I think she pushed her final button to finally put me over the edge. I am certain we'll "kiss and make up", but as of now, I need my space from her. I need my friend to support me, rather ridicule me. It's ok to tell me I am being a fool about something. But don't go on a bashing run, when your slate isn't clean at all. I'd guess she is thinking she is saving me from a person like her... But she has no idea...
Leaving home
I just left home(Dallas) After spending a long time home. Getting back comfortable with the family. Around my lil Lana, and my brown baby Alex. My father and some of my closest friends. I have no idea when I'll be back home to see them. Made the trip coming back to Cali even more depressing...
Coming home...
You'd think someone would be happy coming home to the Sunny state of Los Angeles. I dreaded coming back. I suppressed all emotions, which turned into depression . Granted I love LA. Just leaving family to come home to nothing. But a handful of friends. and co-workers..
Blah...
Him...
-sigh-
Bittersweet. It's so beautiful thing. but there is always the worries and concerns... I'll remain optimistic about it. But at times that's even hard... We'll get through this together as one...
On the happy side
I will be seeing Paris very soon. I am nervous, but also excited. I will be getting a chance to work in my office in NYC afterwards, and finally settle down/in with him. Get my place/house in order in New Jersey. Yes I am excited!
Peace
APM
2 comments:
Paris? congrats naki!
yes paris. all work related tho
Post a Comment