But I am not going to wait for this storm to pass. I am going to dance in the rain. Splash in the puddles of water, and make the best of the stormy weather. After every storm their is a Rainbow, and at the end of that rainbow is my pot of gold...
He's there with me to share my sorrows and happiness with. Literally he has been there for the better and the worse. As I stand by his side from a distant. he holds my hand, and I hold his hand. We'll get through anything, and everything. Friends or Lovers.
And even when best friends fall out. Just means we need a break from each other. If this doesn't work out. It's been a good long run. Although we don't see eye to eye on things. Thats human nature. We never will. But support is one thing that cannot fall short on. Maybe one day things will be back on track. Just today we're not. Hopefully that train comes around again. if not... may we laugh at the good times. and be glad we had each other for the bad times...
Sisters forever, til the end of time. Nothing can change that if we wanted to. We may fight, and bicker at each other. At the end of the day I am still your big sister and I will always love you. Although I take a stand back, I support you, and have you in my heart.
She's been on this journey for 80 plus yrs. It saddens me to see you in the state you're in... But I won't be cry, I'll smile at the impact you have had on my life, and all the others that have come your way. So tonight I smile at the blessing, and thank God for you. Rest your mind and soul Abuela, you fought long and hard enough. We got this here...
Let's go play and dance through this storm
APM
1 comment:
damn naki, this made me choke up a lil
Post a Comment