The Mad Bloggers: Hip-Hop Breakfast Ep 78: Shit, everyone is serving up Hip-Hop Breakfast this morning before we had the chance to. That's okay though, at least you ate. Ha! I'm working with a new set up for our Friday episode, which is now
the RefinedHype.com and DJBooth.net edition. So, with that I hit a few
bumps in the road this morning here but we're good to go. I've set a
real chill mode (for the most part) going into this first weekend in
October on this episode. Seven dope tracks just waiting for you. Hit
play and enjoy. And as always, I hope this helps kick off your weekend.
Chea!
01. Wale feat. Miguel - Lotus Flower Bomb
02. Evidence - Good Times
03. Pusha T - Don't F*ck With Me (Dreams Money Can Buy Freestyle)
04. OnCue - All The Way
05. DTMD feat. Quartermaine - 95 Live
06. Sean Falyon & Too Much Raw "Keep It Real (215)"
07. Phonte feat. Median - Eternally
No comments:
Post a Comment