November 26th, 2009.
Thanksgiving Day.
Holidays have become a sore spot in my life. Seems all to have gone down hill after Lola left us. Tried to replace it with making a family, yet I have yet to create that. Seems like I am against all odds with that
I could sit here and be in a bitter/sour mood about spending today alone. But I won't. I am going to reflect on the blessings in my life.
I am thankful for having the family I do have. Even though I am not spending thanksgiving with them. I am grateful for my surviving family.
I am thankful for my best friend. I could be spending it with her, but we have two different types of agenda's I am not mad at it. But she is still here by my side.
I am thankful for him. Even though one minute you can feel the love, the next seems like its drifting and he's on his own plane and i'm on my own. I often don't know where we stand, or what's going on in this relationship. Yet I know he’s there and the love we share is real.. His ability to always be there for me when I need him for support says a lot. That something is there. He doesn't have to do that. And his promise to always be here for me, he has yet let me down in that field
I am thankful for my friends. They always make sure I am in a good mood, and if i am not they make sure I pull out of this shit, and be back to being happy naki.
I am thankful for my job. My job could have let me go a long time ago. Even after resigning from an exec position, they still keep me there (and still hasn't dropped my exec title). They are there for me as my friend as well as my employer
I am thankful for Mr Ro. I teacher and a blessing. With his words he teaches guidance, support, and life substance. Everyone needs a friend like him. I am grateful to be one of those ppl.
I could have nothing at all. But I have myself, and my life. I have a home to go to. I have a job to report to. A family who loves me. A great guy in my corner and by my side. And friends who care and love me like no other. Supportsent. Lovesent. and Blessings given
I thank you all for being a part of my life. you do play a significant role in my life. I thank you for being here for me, and with me
APM
No comments:
Post a Comment