Wednesday, July 22, 2009

final thoughts

People come into your life for a cause, purpose, and reason. Some for the best, some for the worst. They touch you in manners that others have not touched you in.
My question to you is, how did I touch you?
Have I left a smile or a pleasant feeling to you. Or have I disgraced or degraded you.
Have I been that cure to what ever may be ailing you? Or have I been that cancer forever destroying you?
Do you regret the day you met me, or feel that i was a blessing in disguise? Have I taught you anything over the course of time we've known each other ?
I ask these things b/c we as ppl don't know how we affect one another.

Today I could be the person you love with all your heart, but tomorrow I could be a faded memory.
I could be your best friend, tomorrow now you worst enemy.
I may have been that big sister to you, or even the one u wish u were never related to.

All of these things I could have been to someone, but if I wake up tomorrow, what will i then be to you. And if these eyes remain shut, what was i to you?

live with no regrets. seek not what u can gain from me, but what you have gotten from me. don't look at what you gave up, look at the reason why. was it worth it, and if you feel it wasn't why give anything up?

My season may not last forever.
So if tomorrow comes and the sun doesn't rise. Think about the last impression u left on somebody... is that how you really want it to end?

apm*

No comments: